Monday, April 16, 2007

The week and it's curiosities...




What an intense week was the last one, teaching, finding out some pretty shocking news that actually made my heart hurt a little.. Broke my toe (at least that's what I thought) going to the Budah Park, feelings that I haven't experienced in a long time... SATURDAY finally came and I slept... ^^ eat quesadillas and fresh baked warm bread at nite with warm butter..mmmm

Today Monday some sunshine came into my heart and thought the clouds couldn't bring a cloudy day.... today it happened a cloudy day!!!

Today I miss some of my old friend with whom I can talk for hours and pour out my heart out.. no that I can't do that here it's just that I miss them today more than any other day..........................................................

me................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home