Sunday, September 23, 2007

Because I want to....








Long time since I wrote last... there are many things that I have desired specially this last week here is a list:

I want:

Go to a jazz concert
Stare at the harbor at nite
Sleep for a day
Read a nice book
Tell someone I love....
Listen to music
Enjoy a nice dinner in a nuce restaurant with live music
Go to a place where I've never been
Go "fish" & Plants shopping
AND ALL THIS THIS JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO...


Saturday I learned what I would like and NOT like if I ever get married....seems like a wedding is so much more than a pretty dress & good cake ^^

Off to sleep have an early airport run...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

faby I'll take you out for dinner???
Mike

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you Faby~~~
Have a nice resting week ^^
- Ahmee

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby you look so glamorous, beautiful dress...you are so pretty
Alice

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home