Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the sweetness....


Some words that had melted my heart this week.....

If I'm far away... not really just Central: "Close your eyes, now imagine I am giving you a big hug"
"You are the best thing that ever happen to me"
"I was blind to not see how awesome you are"
"I love you soo much"

The road of life can be rocky at times YET is always the warm of someone's heart that melts things away.....

To love somebody is to do the best, to remain quiet when you don't want to, to not speak harshly, to die to yourself, to protect, to trust, to believe, to encourage, to need..... and once again the weakness are the most attractive thing for me..........maybe after a year I realized that YES!!! It is LOVE, to embrace someone's weakness is LOVE!

off to sleep..............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww!.. so cute. :) -sn

8:06 PM  
Blogger srdash said...

quite hearttouching!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home