Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Change...ohhh change

Change that's what everyone wants at one point of their lives and yet, when is near you it really kinda of scares you....yeah! I have to recognize that the thought of "change" makes me wanna wonder and scares me a little....mmmm so funny, we pray for beautiful things to happen yet sometimes when they do happen, there is a small amount of fear....mmmm.....I have to confess that yeah, even though it could be beautiful.... yet the thought of it scares me.....

Well everyone has left here, my stomach is crying out for some delicious "Kim Chi" and some warm "white steam rice" yet I am in the delicious land of the TORTILLAS where everything that I usually miss is just 2 steps away from me... everything...parents, niece, friends, nice restaurants, and lots of food..... yeah! that's the biggest source of money in this country....for real! it is!!!

More later....

Faby

4 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

i can email you some kimchi and steam rice.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how we always want what we don't have at the moment. Good thing God is always there were we are. I'd hate to live without him. Bless ya Faby! Caryl

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caryl?? who is HIM???? tell me.... I am curious!!!

Faby

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y los primos cousins???? a ellos no los extrañas???? AUCH!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home