Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Beauty of Simplicity!


Today.... somehow I miss my life in El Paso... The Cielo Vista mall... The Officee.... Sonic's....doing banking through the ATM..... Watching CBS news and ER.....pumping Gas... (that's a funny one because I usually hate to pump gas! ) ..... go shopping with Meche....talking on my mobile moving around trying to get signal.....eatting tuna sandwiches with chips(wonderful Summer ^^) ....Driving on I-10 ( scare of the many trucks).....talking to Melanie about anything....Taco Cabana... laughing with Crystal because something stupid we try to cook... leading worship in the summer.....Translating long hours (usually on Staff Mtgs) ...playing the guitar alone at nite...eatting gorditas with Josue & Polla... and Dancing in the Chapel........driving aroung Juarez in the heat of the day with Pily ..... Listening to MB's good advices.... Thanksgiving dinner.... Memorial Day( yeah the officee is close ^^) ...Walt*Mart in Socorro .... and looking for parking(the owner there should be rich ..that places is always pack) .... Old Navy.... and Dillars.... and Marshalls... and Ross... and Sally Beauty.... and aeropostale... and.....Target in Geronimo.... the West side.... Ed's pool... the 15 passenger's Van.... the beautiful Sunsets.....and the Sky.... ahh......sigh.... it seems as if I was in America long time a go.... even though sometimes like today I miss the simplicity of America & Mexico I know I am where I need to be..... ^^^

Ohh Yeah I got a new Hair Style... Asian style..no more curly for a while... ^^...... finally my hair will be straight...

More later.... Faby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home