Monday, May 08, 2006

Here are my thoughts... for real....

So this last week was interesting, I should say more interesting than normal, all the weeks here have something new, frustrating, confusing, amazing so this week couldn't be the exception this week was surprising....I felt as I have to go back to that old bag that I have stored in my closet for over a year and again look at it.... it made me a bit reflective....is funny to realized that you think you forgot about the bag in your closet yet it remains there....that's how I feel as if this bag that I purposely put away suddenly felt on my head and kinda scared me and make me think ....you again??? why are you here? you were fine behind the closet where no one wants to see you or I should say where I can't see you..but there it was looking the same way than when I put it away.....funny uh? when you think about something in your life that has slowly fade away and suddenly comes back again... it's such a funny feeling but any way this time I will not hide it in the closet I will give it to someone else that really needs it since I think God wants to give me a different kind of bag...... ^^

More later.... I have a test in 5 minutes.... ^^ If I flunk it I will be in big trouble I always have been such a good student.... hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home