Sunday, June 11, 2006

Leaving...NOT leaving....

So I was going to leave last Saturday back to Hong Kong but it seems like Korea doesn't want to let me go...I have had a cold for the last 3 days. I was hoping it will get better but the day I was flying got worse so I have to cancel my ticket to be leaving now on Monday.... ^^ It seems like neither Korea nor Faby want to leave...... Here a fun picture in Jeju...cooking Mexican Food... My cold seems to slowly going away... so tomorrow by this time I will be in the land of the Shopping and lok lok lok..... Yeah...finally I get to see my beloved YUEN LONG!!! Sad to leave HAMDEOK behind....hahaha
More later...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quiubo doña lucha!! pues te escribo para decirte que te mandó saludar tu hermano el bibis y que dice el police que no te olvides de aquellas noches de pasión ahí en su entrada. Bueno ya me largo, te cuídas, te quiero, te mando un beso..

12:10 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

JAJAJA.... YOU ARE HILARIOUS... TAMBIEN TE EXTRANO MUCHISIMO...LASTIMA YOU ARE SOO FAR AWAY TO HUG YOU AND KISS YOU! ^^......

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home