Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Inside my mind & heart!!!



Would you like to know what's in my mind today??

My first thought as I woke up was: Jesus I need you! Help me!! then... what should I wear? ....get up... worship...sickness...my foot hurts...class...glances...smiles... nice whispers....coffee....sleep...laughter...I don't like the food...confused....I have too much clothes....hurry up...I can't dance...I like my students...That's so cute....is hot... Yuen Long....my sister... too close makes me nervous...take your mind... care...feelings... frustration....trust....hot choco....cup cakes... I need a Twix....water....rush....soo short coversation...support... LOVE........
Off to sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a busy mind???????

J..

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so I don't understand... please tell us more =p eager to know!

Mike

5:41 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

wow..you sound really exhausted.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home