Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birds, fish, plants.............me






I went to Mong Kok today trying to find the "Fish market" I found all sort of interesting things, I love to live in Hong Kong where there's so much you can see we found the "bird's market" and the "plant's market" a very combination for "Faby"

I got a new aquarium it looks so pretty, it's probably the biggest I've evern had found some fish and still trying to set it up.... there some pictures....

As far other things I am well, I have way too many things to think about I never mde it to the Harbor to see the view....... many things that sometimes make my heart worry............such as:
The future, my parents, my church, marriage, ministry, love, gentleness, harshness, selfishness, distant and lack of faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hiramo said...

Hello! sorry apenas vi tu entrada de agosto 2006 jejej que linda y que honor andar por tu blog!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiram!!!! gracias!!!

Te extrano man! Let's talk

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home