Thursday, May 29, 2008

long week




What a long week... it has been or at least it feels like it =P is hard to believe that the DTS will be on outreach in about 2 weeks... there are many things to think about that I need to leave it at Jesus's feet or I will be soo overwhelmed!!

Thoughts in my mind tonite???

Danger, lovely smile, distance, GOD, China, students, change, frank's fish, Kairos, my family, I want a cat name "angeline", new house, money, lonely, food, tireness, a call, a message, insecurity, worship, yeah is friday, I NEED GOD!!!

and Yes... I do miss Frank :( heheheh off to sleep..

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

and i want a human name 'faby'.
thoughts on my mind now....
food. a child. eternity with god. shopping. need to fix my hair that looks more like hay NOW!!!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home