Monday, May 18, 2009

Normal life.........



Well here I am I am a married woman.. still sometimes it seems odd... life seems more normal than before people ask me if married life is good!! Yes is good and with the hand of God is the best I think..

Starting a new life with someone is not easy yet is exciting and refining! Is exciting to live with someone that is soo different than you YET so similar and wih the same heart...

I like the house... we have NYC, LONDON & PARIS pictures in black and white in one wall... the brookling bridge right next to our dinning table, the bedroom is decorated in black & White... the ugly bathroom is looking much better with a nice curtain I got in target :) red towels so is getting there...

Well it seems like May is a busy month...call2all..PADTS....friend coming... uffhhh I am tire already :)

Ok...off to sleep... NOt alone :)

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

show me some pictures of your walls!!!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home