Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008...................

Highlights of this year 2008................

January....
Saw the Allegrettos family... that was fun!!!
Stayed in a Hotel in Dallas all alone for the first time....
When to the Kowloon park for the first time...

February....
A cold winter....
In love with Michael Buble...
Hidding dates in Central & Pacifi coffee...
February 10.... Someone said "I love you too much to not..."
Februray 14.... Frank asked me to be in HIS LIFE.......

March..........
I was given roses........ pretty one
Slept in the 29th floor in a room with glass walls overlooking the HK harbor..
I broke someone's heart :( and mine at the same time...
PADTS 2008...the hardest school I've ever lead...

April.........
MMmm.....dont remember much of this month...

May..........
Roses and more roses......
Frank told me he wanted to buy a ring....me??? very surprised!!
Sichuan eartquake....He left for a week that felt like months....
Lots of text messages...

June..........
First time I don't go on PADTS outreach....
Saturday June 14th, got engaged in the HOPE Well center building in the floor 66
I realized God is good and I love Frank more and more.....

July..........
I left to Thailand for outreach with Vane....
Spent 3 cool days in Bangkok....
Went to Sri Lanka for the firt time.....

August..........
I went to Beijing for the meetings
The Olympics in CHINA
I Was in CHina AUGUST 8th.....

September...........
I went to Kona, Hawaii
Met all this cool people inclufing Darlene & Loren Cunningham
Drove in US soil again....
Talk to Frank for 4 hrs one day...amazing!!
IPM Started....

October..........
Frank came back from Sichuan...
I learned to dance Cha Cha Cha...
I was given a poem a beautiful poem....
I learned the pain of forgiveness....
I learned the sometimes tears are beautiful...
I choose a place for a wedding reception....

NOvember..........
I choose a wedding dress....
I saw a beautiful wedding band....
I Went to Korea....
We got a new flat with a big roof....
We got a new amazing oven.....

December...............
I got my wedding dress....
I was in the kitchen....
I choose how to decorated the bathroom... and loved it....
I got many many gifts.....
Many good talks with Frank........
I got a beautiful wedding band....
IT got stuck on my finger.......
I was mad and took it off........it hurted.....
I realized I am blessed to not be alone I have people that loves me and respects me and believes in me!!!

GOD?????????????????????????????????????? HE IS ALWAYS THERE and CONTINUE TO BE???
THERE, HERE....................................
2009???????????????????????? Scary............Exciting.........unknown........Lovely!
Me.....................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. it's so nice to read your year's recap. :) So much happened in just one year! You started dating and are almost married. Crazy! I love you. :) -Sn

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home