Sunday, May 16, 2010

The try out......


All started back in December when I begun to watch "The biggest loser Asia" I was shock to see that people had the guts to go on TV and show their bodies I mean huge bodies... it sounded interesting so I kept on watching... somehow I begun to realize man I live such an unhealthy life... I don't sleep too much, I ate whenever I want and sometimes whatever I want... I think God begun to speak to me slowly about "HEALTH" it was not to start a new diet, which I did many times and it worked just for a little bit...

I realized that I needed to take care of my body if I wanted to keep going and be in the mission field... well I begun to look for a GYM ... went to many places I think I have visited most of HK GYM by now... The best in TST overlooking the harbour...my goodness the prices was $1,000 HKD per month... I thought If I have to change my life I must do something but it might cost a lot I got discouraged!
I asked them for a Corporation discount and they will give me $50 HKD per month...mmm not much... I went to California Fitness and they said they will give us 55 % off if we have over 11 people........... so......everything starts here:

April 24th marked a day in my life, I have been feeling so hopeless about my weight and the way I was feeling I was getting sick often and it just seemed almost impossible to move ( that's how I felt any way) I joined the GYM thinking I would enjoy the nice shower, sauna & maybe once in a while do some excersice ... it has been almost 2 years since I injured my foot in Kona doing power jumps so my body was completely out of shape............... I enjoyed the byke but most of the cardio machine gave me pain on my foot or knee... so Frank suggested to get a Personal Trainer ?!?!?! I was shock and mostly AFRAID... He believe I will learn how to work out and I will get more out of the GYM .....so he paid = ) and I begun this adventure of going to the GYM 5 times a week and twice having a personal trainer........ I must say I am loving it.... I=my body is slowly changing I feel much better and I love the workouts.......I couldn't do 10 minutes in level 1 on the byke now I do 60minutes in level 8 no problem... God has been soo much part of this I dont want to do anothe DIET I want to live healthy and I want to help other to live that way.... it's amazing to see how much emphasis we put on the SPIRIT and not in our BODY but God is slowly teaching me the importance of having a healthy life!

I am afraid to fall YES...and many times I do I FALL but I know that I am in a journey that God is leading me on... not Atkins, or south beach or no sugar or milkshakes NO I want to live like this for the rest of my life....... BUT the question is AM I ABLE TO DO IT??????????

I am writing this blog for my self today when I see my body changing and maybe come back in a few months and remind myself that I CAN DO THIS and that being overweight is NOT part of God's plan for my life and that is possible to live a HEALTHY LIFE......

Off to sleep.............

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,online chat rooms have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistanionline chat rooms pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home