Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Stars look beautiful.....

My sister left to go to Cancun, one of the most beautiful places on earth to have job interviews! I kinda of wish I've could gone with her...not to have job interviews though.. but just to sleep in the sand... any way Sorry to me :(........so I am alone at home with my mom and my dad..I have a room of my own .....can be bad.... I tend to go to bed late ^^ don't tell Soyoung though... hehehe....I am ok, tired though ...... I have a smalll ilusion that I haven't had in quite a bit, it's nice and it makes me think things I haven't thought in a long time ^^....sometimes the stars look beautiful... :K.....funny thing they were beautiful I guees I never noticed them 'till someone said they were ....mmmm any way I have to go to bed ...................some random guy got my email and webpage from Caryl.....he is mexican wanting to go to East....mmmm funny! I didn't know that there were any mexican guys wanting to go East.....encouraging !!!! any way if you don't think the stars are beautiful maybe you need to ask someone that thinks so...... I THINK SO...SOMEONE TOLD ME So.... need to go it's 2:35 Am ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

More later,
Faby

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

who told you the stars are beautiful, faby, who? WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!you believe??? wow you are embracing a new religion. happy new year to you!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now i'm really curious who is this guy I was suppose to have given your email address to? Are you trying to be funny ha ha? I'm in the dark. Caryl

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home