Monday, April 03, 2006

Life and other things...


The weekend went pretty fast, after an intense week with many things to think about.... sometimes I wonder why life is soo complicated....any way I miss Hong Kong more than what I would say normal... I miss the smell of fish after 8 pm that comes through the windows, I miss the 601 bus going to Yuen Long, I miss the old trash lady that collects cans behind my house, I miss walking to welcome to get some random things I don't even need... I miss Pastor Sam's teaching and Nate's worship, I miss going to "bonjour" shopping, I miss lok lok lok, I miss those cheap meals in the streets in Yuen Long, I miss my fish tank, I miss my TV and my Kitchen,,...and the list can go on on on...... Korea is nice but I miss MY place. I am working as a workoholic for this prayer project... and my body is craving a bed.... some nice bread even that garlic bread from Park'nshop sounds good..... maybe in the middle of all this loneliness I just miss heaven because at the end I was design to be in heaven... I miss a good hug!
YEah too many things to miss.... at the end I feel just like this woman... at the feet of Jesus!
Faby

1 Comments:

Blogger Hiramo said...

Amazing what God can do with a servant heart ah caray por que escribo en guero?, bueno como decia es chido ver lo que Dios puede hacer con una persona y mas aún es un reto y un aviso de que todos estan invitados al ministerio.. pocos toman la desicion el deja de ver sus padres terrenales sus amigos ciudad y todo por amor.
espero pronto puedas ver el "placebo" que por el momento te hace sentir en casa pués la verdadera morada bien dices esta pronta por llegar, ahi no habrá olor a pescado después de las 8 ni comida ni basura ni cucarachas prosigue a la meta chamaca.
Que Dios te bendiga un buen Fabs

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home