Saturday, April 29, 2006

Korean Barbecue!



This Stone is where they cooked the meat



The English Crew....Beautiful Korean Ocean





This two guys are troubled... they are my English Staff...they made me laugh quite a bit ^^





So we went for a picnic as a school and it was soo much fun, even though I thought I was going to go to the hospital because of indigestion, (Koreans eat soooooo much) I enjoyed it soo much....we had soo much food and they grilled pork on a stone and we ate with lettuce, chilli paste and garlic... lots of rice and Kimchi too... definately different than "carne asada" or Hamburgers...hehehehe any way it was good, the view was amazing...made me miss my MEXICO LINDO Y QUERIDO ^^.............Any way Enjoy!
Some pictures enjoy!
more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home