Sunday, June 11, 2006

Two Guys name Jonah and SangHoon....



Jonah Travisano: American... funny sense of Humor.... Godly.....challenging... easy to get along... good listener....patient....kind..... strong...... easy to talk (specially by phone^^).... loves healthy food....and in love with ASIA..... a very good friend which made my stayed in Jeju much easier... his simple heart brought peace many times to my wild heart ^^ I will miss you!





Sang Hoon Lee.... Korean .... SOIWSW Staff... awesome Worship Leader.... Loves to drive... loves Music...... Speaks good English......Likes black noddles & Soda.... and enjoys to laugh... easy to talk and someone who is easy to have fun...for sure you will laugh and a good friend which I will miss!!


I Will miss you guys....

More later...me 3rd smuggler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home