Sunday, May 20, 2007

me....my mom....my heart...





Cool picture I sent to my mom for Mother's day last week.... someone said I sounded exhausted in my last blog.... funny because I never say I was tired but yet the person saw straight to my heart... ^^ my week has been full of weird emotions and a really really busy week with our awesome teacher Jeff... let me tell you this man is like one of those expensive things on the store there is only one of it's kind.. this man: a professional dancer, sensitive to the voice of God, funny, passionate, and a father of 8 kids that lost his wife in an accident just 8 months a go... his life has inspire many of us!!!!! not only to dance but to live life to it's fullness!!!!! For me a man of so much inspiration!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not only i see my love, faby's heart...i actually live there (yeah, her heart).

faby, it has been a while. i know you have been working more than you could. i m here for you if you want to chat and laugh.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby..

Miss you......

Call me.......

Mike.....

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you expert... I do miss you and sometimes I wish I can tell everything that goes through my heart........see my next blog to figure out...

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home