Thursday, October 11, 2007

Don't run away when you most want to....



When I want to run away when I see insecurity in my heart there's always a little light that tells me everything will be ok......

When I want to run away .................there's something that sometimes reminds me that you might not change....

I want to believe, I want to risk, I want to try, I want to desire and maybe for the first time I want something and I don't want to run away....... even when I really feels like to........

By the way the beer???? ...... In Shenzhen I tried Chinese beer for the first time..

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

wow really intense there fabs... too much chinese beer and fortune cookies eh ?!?!?!?!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby -
You are as beautiful as ever! I love reading your blogs!
- Bj

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home