Sunday, February 03, 2008

Communication...communication!




Is is hard when we have to express feelings, frustrations, care, excitment, dissapointment, Love, fear, happiness, loneliness, insecurities, plans, desires, future, failures, success YET so necessary to survive in any relationship....

I am trying to learn what it means to express what I feel not soo much what I want to feel or think I feel but what truly is in my heart.... God has been speaking to me about being a woman and what it means to be a woman, I have realized that this part of me has been hidden for a while and coming to discover it is not always easy..

My heart is afraid yet ALIVE........

Off withy my electric blanket in a cold nite in Hong Kong........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so pretty.....

skype me,

mike

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home