Sunday, December 09, 2007

I AM NOT AS MEXICAN AS I THOUGHT ....





Back to the Mexican way!!! Yeah as I was waiting at the airport I realized how many things I have forgotten.... people are loud and touchy ....got a hair cut that I am still trying to adjust... is a bit strange to be here... good to hug my dad..for some reason my dad couldn't stop touching my hair...and telling me how beaitiful I am...must be a daddy thing.... I can see that I am not as Mexican as I thought I was my asian behavior is obvious! I forgot how good it feels to hug friends... to kiss people, to shake hands strongly, to be MEXICAN which sometimes is so foreign to me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i gave you the asian bug there. oh no!!! i like your mexican ways faby because you are cuddly and touchy, not like people here. and i m still waiting for you to adore me in spanish....

i miss you my beautiful.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home