Monday, February 04, 2008

GOD!!!!




God is the only one that knows the best exit, the best choice, the best place, the best plan, the BEST HE KNOWS IT ALL!!!! SO much an awarness that I want to be close to GOD..... close to his heart.... in many ways I feel like in this picture with my niece.... the ride doesn't seem secure and comfortable YET I am on it and there's no way around, the amazing thing is that maybe for the first time in my life I WANT THIS no matter how scary & uncomfortable it is.... because I know that God is with me and that it will be fun and maybe at the end of it I WILL BE different I will experience TRUST like never before, I will see the world like never before, I might have some bruses from the ride but I know that YOU will be there with me not only YOU BUT GOD too.... I Must believe that the plans that God has for me are like that dessert good and ready to melt in my mouth!

Too many things to think about: Fear of God, Sadness, HOPE, Openess, Brokeness, Sin, Love, 2009, 5 months away, when, where, how, honesty, missing, Prayer, friendship, ministry, children, woman, beauty...............................LOVE

Off for a run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home