Sunday, June 15, 2008

14 of June!!!







With an amazing view to the harbour... Frank knelt down and said " Me harias el honor de casarte conmigo" which means, "Would I have the honor to marry you?... the eve was perfect with good music, good view, good food and a guy that I thank God every morning when I wake up... As I sat there I thank God for His amazing gift to me..... God is a giver a good one...even when I doubt and even when I'm afraid, or when I failed or when I don't do the best YET He still has a heart to bless us!!!

Again one of those nites that is hard to rite what I feel inside... Excitment, happiness.... peace.....Love..........GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

awwwwww my favorite human. it is sooo perfect. i m smiling non stop for you especially thinking of how it all started... hahaha. god is good!!!!!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!! how are you?! where are you now?! i am remembering you and i have a smile on my face!!!!! tina O.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home