Monday, January 16, 2006

AWARE!


Today I am soo aware of His presence and even though we are weak & unfaithful He is always there, there is no one else that could have the patience that our saviour Has with me.... Your presence is the thing that makes me be a better person today! I miss worship at the base!!! but yet his presence is right here with me even when I am not in Worship!

Went to chillis to eat and have mexican's ribs...... quite delicious! because of my laziness I refused to go out with my cousins, I am sooo lazy!! hehehehe I am like a cat whom likes to be home ....maybe I am just getting older.....I have a good talk with my mom as usuall over the meal's time.... ^^ heheheh MEXICANS LOVE TO EAT! proven theory......if you want to gain weight, you should come to Mexico and have some extraordinary food :=)..... even when we don't have Kim Chi or Dim Sun.... Mexican food proves to be the food that my stomach better likes....why am I always talking about food?!!??!?!? mmm...... I realized today I LOVE TO DO WHAT I DO... I am sooo blessed to be in Asia and do what I do.... GOD & YWAM ROCK!!

More later,

Faby
Faby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby, how are you doing. i can read about you now that i have found your blog.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...who are you????

Faby

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home