Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Korea national TV!!!


I was in National TV here in Korea.... we went to this famous restaurant...if you know Soyoung, you know she only goes to "Famous" places...any way we were sitting in the floor eatting this delicious dumplings and there was the TV with their big camera...I tried to hide but my attempt to hide didn't success so as soon as they look at the "Foreigner" they came and ask if I was willing to give and interview and take some pictures......so Guess what I said?? Yes!!!
and as I ate my dumpling they took pictures of this Mexican girl speaking broken Korean...heheheh Hilarious uh?!?

Will see what else begins to happen in this land... ^^

More later,

Faby

3 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

i hope you told the national tv you are looking for a korean husband. what could be a more effective way?????

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said I was looking for a Korean husband???!?!?!?!!??

9:49 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

i said.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home