Friday, February 03, 2006

In AMericA!!


















Well After almost 2 months at home speding time mainly with my mom and sister.....I have arrived in the land of the frech fries ^^ or some people will say the land of Freedom...mmm I will not post a comment on that.... hehehe any way for me is the land of the frech fries and fast food.... I leave a lot of good memories in Mexico.... the farewell party my friends set up for me was good, I thought I was going to die laughing.... Thank you guys!!

I will be here for a couple days before heading East.... my heart is torn into pieces... Mexico & Asia.... Well holidays are over...snif...snif....

Chavos los amo! por cuales votan...french fries o quesadillas de queso??....which one would you prefer?? fries or quesadillas???

Yo...Faby

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

you kidding?? of course quesadillas. i m all for the avocados!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home