Friday, January 27, 2006

미친


I guy name " Yuen Long":

he has long hair, plays the guitar pretty awesome, speaks 3 languages... tall, awesome leader, skinny, has a great mind to argue and to have a 4 hrs conversation without trying to get you to think like him....has new & great ideas, sweet and strong at the same time, funny. knows how to treat a girl, KNOWS GOD LIKE ANYONE I'VE NEVER KNOWN!!!

Yeah, that's the Guy that will steal my heart...... the other one that already has...is here...

*^^*
Me!

3 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

a guy name yuen long will steal your heart? did you get that name from psychic hotline? did you ask if he is korean too?

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....yeah, I am consulting those psyhic lines now.. and he is not korean :P

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby... You are wonderful. I miss you. I can't wait to see you again...

<3Catherine

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home