Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Peace....


Tonite I need God's peace, that peace that goes beyond my mind, worriness, anxiety, dissapointments, failures, fears....
Take this world from meI don't need it anymore
I am finally freeMy heart is spoken for
Oh and I praise youOh and I worship you...
Covered by your love divineChild of the risen Lord
To hear you say "This one's mine"My heart is spoken
forNow I have a peaceI've never known before
I find myself completeMy heart is spoken forOh and I praise you
Oh and I worship you..Covered by your love divineChild of the risen
LordTo hear you say "This one's mine"My heart is spoken
for
By the power of the crossYou've taken what was lostAnd made it fully your
sAnd I have been redeemed By you that spoke to me
Now I am spoken for Covered by your love divine
Child of the risen LordTo hear you say "This one's mine"My heart is spoken forTake this world from meDon't need it anymore...

Those out there pray for me....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI faby, this is william from dts 2004. i just wanted to drop a hello. how are you doing, it's been a while since we last talked.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will!!! How are you?? I am in Jeju. Korea taking a school...what about you?? where are you? I heard you were in Mex????? que pasa??
drop me a note...
Faby

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home