Monday, March 06, 2006

From Me....


Time is going quickly here and the weather thank God is changing.... getting warm.... which I am glad and my body is too ^^ I like it here even though sometimes is quite challenging... I do like it. Many people ask how is my time in korea and it's hard to describe.... this are some of the words that come to my mind: Exciting, challenging, frustrated, REST, wondering, lovely, caring, hospitable, uncomfortable, GOD, prayer, worship, passion, eating, alone, water, INTIMACY, crazy thoughts, love, marriage, FUTURE, not enough, VISION, reality, GODLINESS..... there are many thoughts and feelings that is hard to explain how my hearts feels to be here but one thing I know I feel FREE like I haven't in a long time....

More later..

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

three of your fis are still alive

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home