Friday, June 16, 2006

Back to Social life!!!










Well I went out with Godwin and Becca for dinner, we were soo hungry and not know what to eat... is not like there is soo much too choose from in Yuen Long....well actually more than Jeju Yes! any way that's another story... we decided to have Thai food so Godwin as always let the girls pick for him and he just ate.... pineapple fried rice, Spicy beef with kale and beef sattay...mmmmm we talked and laugh forever....oh...sigh.... after that we walked to get a lamp for my aquarium.... ohh my house looks prettier after the candles and fixing the aquarium and re-arranging the living room........ it looks like Faby's place again...... Yeah, no one like Faby fixing her place ^^......it was nice...I talked to my mom for like 2 and half hrs...I haven't talk to her in almost 2 months.... so I was desperate to catch up with her....My dad asked me an interesting question..... when my dad asks questions it kinda of scares me.... he said, I got the impression you miss Korea and like Korea more than Hong Kong. .... I was surprised :o..... mmmmm I said well....maybe....he just laughed.... and I just remained quiet .....any way I found a huge spider in my bathroom and ran out screaming..........yeah you know I hate spiders....so I called Beca to kill it...... Yeah... I know...I am 30 and still can't kill crawlers...............hiuuuu they are nasty.........I have had a kitten crying in my window for the last 2 days but can't find him.....I am soo tempted to look for him and take him into my house..... and I will be dead by the time soyoung comes back.... Oh well one day I will have a Cat....hehehe............any way tomorrow back to church and Monday back to the busy life!......

More Later....

Faby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok faby let me tell you where the 'anointed' spot is... that long couch, on the middle seat!!!!!
ps. i miss you and your house. and i want to be a Cat there but too bad when so young comes back, i die!

12:08 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

You die?!?!? hahaha Cat have 7 lifes...don't you remember???

You will never die or have died!!!

Miss you too Gato

9:00 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Ohh by the way.... I changed the "anointed Spot"...does that mean I don't get to be married??
Buhhhhhh

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home