Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas...........mix feelings!

Merry Christmas to all of you......................


Today we had our Christmas celebration here at the base, to be quiet honest I don't know that I feel like it was Christmas................... but enjoyed the delicious turkey.................... and Deo's dessert..........................

I have mix feeling................want to pray for something for I don't know that I want to pray...yeah, yeah I know I am not making sense, I'm not supposted to..... I miss Mexico and my family especially today as I ate turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something is changing in my heart and I am a bit scared.................
OK, off for today! pictures tomorrow......

Merry Christmas to you all..................FELIZ NAVIDAD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home