Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving...... really???



















It seems like all this week people were talking about "Thanksgiving"..... since last Sunday at church even Godwing came and said to me "Happy Thanksgiving" so I had this look at my face and told him since when India celebrates Thanksgiving.... I yelled...No thanksgiving YOU ARE INDIAN and I AM MEXICAN NO! Thanksgiving...we laughed.........so any way today some people wanted to go out for thanksgiving but Becca wanted to cook "korean Dumplings" so..... my stomach was very happy....hand made dumplings mmm.....sounds good to me.... I had a great time laughing with Becca, Godwin, Soyoung and Ahmee........ we had out thanksgiving dinner just a little different no turkey, no mash potatoes but I was happy.......................................
Lots of things going on here....... I finally changed my house into the Christmas mood..... it looks pretty...................... I still want to go to the movies...............the problem??? no time.......... I haven't gone to the GYM my body needs exercise..... sigh..................... lately I have been missing home maybe because is finally getting cold here....
More later... it's late but tomorrow I AM OFF......................YAHOOOOO

4 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

sigh... this is the house and the spot i got engaged. i should be there celebrating thanksgiving.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Faby, I had the Turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy for you. It was wonderful. Don't want to make you jealous. I went out Friday morning for what they call Black Friday. Got up a 4am to go shopping to get the good deals. I know I'm crazy and now I'm really tired. Still looking for you on line. You're never there when I am. Hope to talk to ya soon! Love ya CARYL

10:29 PM  
Blogger Chinatrek said...

Cold? In Hong Kong? No! It is 0 degrees Celsius (32F) here in Minnesota (USA)! It snowed this morning!

I made Turkey for Brenda's (my fiancée's) family; it was delicious! Perhaps, I will make it for you someday in China!

I miss you!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Chinatrek said...

P.S. No necesito un GYM! Hike the mountain!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home