Sunday, November 19, 2006

Confused....









When I'm tired as I am today.......really really tired that I told someone I want to put the "webpage" in the refrigerator..... I meant to say the "cheese cake" .... any way it's confusing to accept a complement.............................especially coming from a handsome man.................sigh..... ahhh what to do?!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????


Here playing with my new phone at pacific coffee then the girls at church

I want to sleep for a week................yeah Really....................and Yes I look tired................

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the handsome guy faby?

US....very curious.........

Tell us, are you hidding something?
hahahahaha

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

Who is it???

Mike

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fabs, did you get a new phone or is this the one from So Young? I've been trying to get you on skype but no luck. Want to chat with ya. Say hello to everyone for me. B's Caryl

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caryl!

We sure miss you!!! Come back.. soon pali pali....what are you up to? happy thanksgiving!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home