Friday, November 03, 2006

A cat named angeline....

She is soo cuddling....makes me such a touchy person....
She is very very very very SMART I have only know a few people that can think like angeline
I alway appreciate her laugh, I have laughed with her like with not many people, my stomach literally hurt............... plus at expense of someone else ^^
She can cook, especially chinese food....she makes the best fried peanuts
She can manage excel pretty well.... amazing for me 'coz I just can't do it....
She thinks she can't dance.... I think she can.... is just a different rythim ^^
She is HONEST.........................I love that!!!!
and the list could go on and on...but mostly she loves God, she is an anointed woman of God that had left a marked in my heart and life...............
Miss you and love you my friend......

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

faby some freak stole our new car!!! isnt that funny?

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home