Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the day.............




My day??? got up too early to practice worship, the weather is really changing and I am ready to wear my winter clothes!!!!
I don't know why I feel so tired I taught and then came home and tried to rest, I have been looking for TICKET but have not been able to get anything...sigh!!! I made a tres leches cake for dinner for Paul's b-day... dealing with people, issues and tireness......... somehow today I feel like something is missing it might just be that I am sooo tired I came home after dinner lay down for a sec the next minute (of what I thought was a minute) and hour and 15 minutes and I slept deeply because when I open my eyes Soyoung and Ahmee were staring at me... I went for a run and did exercise!!!! at least one thing that made me feel not as tired.......... finally I found out why my fish keep dying I have one serial killer...and angel fish (that should be named and "evil) he ate them all....... so now is in a separate place as SY will say he is reciving punishment..hahahahahah


What about the new look??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Ok, off to sleep............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home