Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The greatest love




"The greater, the love the deeper the freedom and the bigger the place for you to dream"


Those were the words of one of the EFM students today, I dont know why somehow it went straight to my heart and realized that was she was saying was true.......

To love to risk to give to surrender to dream........... the hardest thing to do is to TRUST!!!!! sometimes I wonder if I would find that place of loving without expecting anything in return without having a selfish ambition to get something to feel something..............

TO LOVE IS A CHOICE................never soo clear like this days in my life!


Sometimes to love is the hardest thing to do.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby you look soo happy!!!! I can't wait to see your great smile
Alice

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby!

We just prayed for you, you have such a deep mind...what's going on?
Betsy

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home