Monday, October 29, 2007

Face to the ground............



Words of truth.......... words of truth...... need to let go things that have been for too long in my heart......walls need to come down, fears need to go, fears of people, rejection, suffering, change, vurneability, YOU...........

It's been 10 years and today I realized that there are many things in my life that NEED TO GO........the memories, the thought of what I think I need.... walls need to come down............. the ideal, the momemtun, the guitar, the boldness, the strong character, the good communicator, the poet, the singer, the leader,

I THINK I AM FINALLY WILLING & READY...................... even though I'm full of fears my father is here to hold me through this...............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby, you look so pretty! I love this picture you look so young!
Miss you,
Alice

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home