Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving......




So this year we managed to have a thanksgiving dinner for EFM..... surprisingly the turkey was good....first time baking pecan pie and it was not bad.... the weather is getting colder like something in my heart and in my life!!

I wish the warm of the spring will come to my heart..........I need to start packing and cleaning and buy gifts and change my brain into a language that sometimes sounds so foreign to me........

What is on my mind today:
Too early and I can't sleep, you are still on my mind, I wake up and God said "I know your thoughts" and I feel peace, Future, risk to be rejected, play the guitar, is cold, diego luna, my mom, phone cards, travel, church, love, glances, what is true and what isn't?, WAITING, the goodness of God, Love to self, movies, schedules, laundy....and again YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Turtles in the Hong Kong park............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home