Monday, December 03, 2007

This heart of mine!




The state of my heart:

Can be very fast, can smell very well, can jump at a glance, word and sound!!!

So how was my weekend? Well started with Disneyland in a weird Friday, this last week was good!!!! Saturday woke up at 8 which is a miracle and went to Yuen Long to the post office....walk in Yuen Long for a long time...ate chinese food pack and talk on the phone.................. Ate triple "O"s yesterday!!!

Here some of my thoughts:
God is full of surprises and so are YOU, packing, worship, repentance, long travel, care, is cold in Hong Kong, will be more cold in El Paso, I need a phone card, wow email?,I will see my mom in less than a week...

GOD IS FULL OF THINGS THAT WE NEVER EVEN DREAM TO HAVE!!!!

HE IS THE BEST GIVER!!!!!! and me I am still in awe.................I am trying to learn what it means to really LOVE people!

Off to lead worship...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo deep!!!
Can't wait to go to Sonic with ya!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 hrs :P and I get to see you!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home