Wednesday, February 06, 2008

El mar y las olas...........




El mar y las olas: The ocean is big and can be scary at times, YET IS FULL OF LIFE!
The waves bring new things,renew and move what needs to be move...the same way God works.... He never stops working on us, NEVER... he never gives up on us ....NEVER..... no matter how big or scary or dark this ocean that I am facing in I know that God will bring with the waves the renewal and the change that is needed.

Fear??? Yes I have and I am... YET LOVE CAST OUT ALL FEARS.... I WANT TO LOVE TO THE EXTREME............ and I THINK I DO LOVE but not to the extreme YET I REALLY WANT TO!!

Off to sleep after a long conversation on the phone that make my heart jump and stired my spirit to pray!

Is 2:13 AM............must be crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home