Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Autum...






It's seems like the weather is changing like everything around me is... I love Hong Kong just realized how much I like it here....the week busy learning Rumba and Cha Cha Cha.. from a chinese guys...go figure :) is scary to think that is october already I felt like time has gone though my hands without knowing where it went.. things on my mind:

A new house, China, Pride, godliness, shallowness, GOD, food, nice music, I want to exercise, my family, are the fish alive?, a new mop, future, a wedding dress, I am not capable, my skin is soft, I am insecure, I need God, I need wisdom... the world is in crisi but GOD ISN'T, roses, banana republic perfume, Frank..........

Is 10:23 pm and I am ready to take a bath... more later.. the pictures??? painted while a time of worship.. COOL UH??

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

did you say banana republic perfume???!?!?!?!

your definitely my kind of girl.
high five please!!!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home