Saturday, October 18, 2008

Exhausted............





Tired......... I am tired...


Sometimes my insecurities are so much in front of my face that makes me want to run away... There are things that I desire yet seem impossible to achieve I need faith to believe and power to do it... I was reading an article about Afganistan and my heart cried for the kids there.. this days tears are often in my eyes.. I need to feel more the heart of God sometimes is just so easy to forget what God feels the routine can be so dead and dry... sometimes I miss the feeling of "Family" and feeling connected... I know I am probably just venting soo no worries.. I will be ok tomorrow!

I need God... I need to believe Him that He is GOOD and that He never leaves us, not forsake us!! He will open the red sea...he will open the way where there's no way.. he will feed the 5,000 with little I KNOW HE WIll.........

Off to sleep :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home