Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Only if I could................



If I could protect everyone that I love from being hurt from being cheated, from being stupid I could..........

Sometimes I don't know that I can take the step that is in front of me... I have fear to fail, to judge, to not accept, to not forgive, to not give mercy, to not change, to stay in the same place, to not be more godly, to not love, to have the same vicious circle of life that takes away the beauty of God, to not be aware of God's mercy & love, to not appreciate, to not be thankful, I NEED TO FORGIVE and TRUST but sometimes is hard really really hard...

Tonite?? I awarness of darkness around.. maybe because is grave sweaping day..
my heart feels heavy.....

Off to sleep....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabi
You write so beautiful, I miss you
Alice

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home