Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Urgent need to write...



Tonite? A warm nite in Hong Kong the summer seems to befading away and the autum is just around the corner.. I don't know why but this time it seems like is taking longer to get cooler.. my mind is full of thoughts & some of them I really wish theren't were there.. this days I wonder if I have made a mistake and that if this mistake will cause me dolor... I am confused and I need divine guidance I hope everybody feels this way before taking a big step.... If I see what is in my mind I will be completely overwhelmed so I rather not go there....

Finances, peace, a wedding dress, weight, I dont like it, lonely, tears, I am tired, I am confused, I don't know, what to do?, How?? When?? .................

Off tp try to sleep................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home