Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Las Altas horas de la noche!


Bueno, bueno el reloj marcaba 3:33 am cuando finalmente puse mi cabeza en mi pillow! Si ....
pero bueno la platica estuvo bastante amena y con muchas preguntas ^^.....I can hear the cars noise outside and the sound of the cats, it's weird to be here as I was sitting here I have realized that my mind is full of memories some good some bad, and just being here they all came back...
I wish somebody will write me an email or call as he promised.... but it's ok, I have been mean enough that I probably deserve it!!!.....sooo sad....yeah pathetic!!! Instead someone else calls, msn, whateve is possible to talk...mmm very interesting! Some how when everything stops there is so much to think about....
I Miss Outreach and I miss my awesome team!!!! Sowhere in the land of the great Wall....
Mi ilusion sigue viva !!!!
Fabs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home