Friday, March 10, 2006

FUNNY THINGS AND MORE...


One more week has gone by.... sigh.... lots of homework, book reports, and love feast where we have to dress up like crazy to get in... yeah... that's my life for now here among the many koreans, noticed for my expressions I"m becoming like one of them ^^ peace and love sign.. ..
the funny thing is that I am loving every minute of it, pray for the other foreigner she is not having as much fun!! ....... Was sick at the beggining of week with some weird virus but doing better.... I will make mey prayer project in Hong Kong...very happy about that... ^^ miss tacos and a good steak sounds wonderful....
Hiram...Miss you!! ^^
Faby!

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

do you have an outreach for your school?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home