Monday, June 19, 2006

changes.....and TRUST!!!




























Wow.... China...2000 ^^ hahaha



me.........a bit confused.....excited....and realizing .......not really wanting to enjoy.....I NEED TO TRUST GOD AND OTHERS.. which sometimes is really hard........Again I guees God has my attention in saying "Faby Trust me"............................ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU.... I heard that twice today... in worship and at the end of the day just before I'm going to sleep.... Funny.... I am a bit afraid TO ASK ^^ I need to pRAY..

I found this old pictures... I thought I look sooo different each year..... Funny uh?
Faby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

La mismisima Galileaaaa!!!! ese es mi brother el mismisimo chencho tmb t xtlañoo y t qiooo atte Lazarito Macaco

8:29 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hay....mi hermanita Lazarito.... I Miss you sooo much....cuando Viene?? Cada vez me parezco mas a ti... ^^

Your sis.....chencho

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home