Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Old times...



















So someone sent me some old pictures... yeah, you are allow to laugh....or cry....hahahahaGodwin and Soyoung still the same..... Kevin and Angeline..ohh those good times ^^ Thomas...... Wow..... from 2000-2003-2004-2005.... Any way....my day??? full of meetings and meetings and more meetings..... Oh yeah.... I had a dinner meeting too.. good talk with Godwin and good laughs.... tomorrow back to play at worship with Anna R.......

More later...

Me....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..... you look the same....
how do you do that?
Miss you

Melissa

2:01 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hey Melissa....long time not heard from you... How are you?..give me a call when you can.. or give me a number where I can reach you... tons of things to catch up :P...

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. i m soglad i madee it into your favorite memories. cheers to kevin. i bet he doesnt even remember our names now.

11:40 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hahahahah..... Maybe not yours....I am sure he remembers Mine ^^..... hey check out the post about godwin and please agree... ^^ come back Gato pali pali

12:07 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Yeah... come back... I'm bored...hehehehehe

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home