Friday, September 15, 2006

Earthquake and more..............




So, someone well actually many people said that there were no earthquakes in Hong Kong.......well last nite as I was laying on my couch I felt something strange it felt like the ground was shaking.., I know earthquakes well because I lived in the Earthquake City for 18 years so I knew that what I was feeling was an earthquake........................freaked me out a little but at least I was not at the 78 floor in any of the many buildings that are here in Hong Kong.....................so for the picture today I choose to share a funny one of myself.... That's how I looked last nite when I called Joe and said "DID YOU FEEL THAT"???? ....yeah that's me....hard to believe uh? yeah my eyes can actually be bigger than what they actually are... scary... ok, now I am being very vurneable to show you that picture oh well....

For the other picture.....I found this picture in someone's computer...... Look everyone looks soo handsome and young....what happened to all of them????? not so handsome neither Young....

Me....confused! ^^

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

orale con la cara, no sabia que pudieras hacer cosas asi con tu cara
arturo

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!!!

So are you safe there???

drop me a note
Mike

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO kidding, nunca habia oido de un temblor en kon kong, tas bien?

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

faby please get well and come back i miss you sooooo much and i m dying HELP!!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home