Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Really?!?!?


So someone asked me...what was your dream when you were little? I had to stop and think a little....I don't recall having big dreams I always wanted to be a maid on the air...hehehehe... yeah one of those that serves you meals......but now I am glad I am not one of them ^^ ...... the thought of spending hours in an airplane sounds boring to me.....then I thought I wanted to be a banker......I am glad I didn't go for that the banks in Mexico suck so no much future there..... then I thought I wanted to be an accounter...mmmmmm glad again I didn't go for that one since I found out I hate money, well not money but the manage of it..... then I thought I wanted to be one of those girls that love history & politic science......kinda of glad my dad warned me that politics in Mexico weren't worth trying....... I think if I would have gone that way I will be a "hippie" right now...... I never thought I will be doing what I do..... never never never.....actually my parents and friends thought Faby will have 2 degrees, a handsome husband (that one I am still expecting it to happen ^^), a nice house (with a cat) and maybe 2 kids........ then God completely change the course of my life ......now I am in Asia with people that don't speak my language, speaking a language that I failed in high school because I hated it.......I just to sing U2 songs without knowing what was actually singing..... ^^...... looking back yeah I have the best JOB and the best BOSS........................... still waiting for the handsome husband and the 2 kids!
Life is not always what we expect, it's much better when we leave it at God's hands isn't?
Pictures??........................... me doing my job in 1997....... then just now...... ^^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Husband??? Kids???? Are you out of your mind faby????

hahahahahaha

Mike

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby,

I could see you as what you are right now. I could not imagine Faby not dancing and praying for somebody :)
miss you gal
Tiff

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home